We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from The Light.
Order Process Tech Steps:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on The Light.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email as soon as you place your order, and you will receive an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. These emails do not constitute acceptance of your order.
- When your product is shipped from our warehouses we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in “Change or cancel an order.”
- For most products sent directly from our warehouses, your credit/debit card will be charged when your order is placed.
Non-acceptance of an order my be a result of any of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Should we have taken payment prior to non-acceptance of your order, then we will refund you, but please note that it can take up to 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to you.